Monday, February 22, 2016
Shure MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone
iPhone users who wish they had receive a powerful and professional microphone interviews or meetings with their Smartphone Apple may be interested in the Shure MV88 Digital stereo condenser microphone iOS to purchase the set at 149 $ available.
The Shure microphone MV88 Apple MFi certified means that it is compatible with all iOS devices and equipped with a hot port and has five preset modes, the speech, singing, house, acoustic instruments and sounds are.
The iOS microphone can be used with the free application that takes the form of Shure Plus MOTIV recording app which is directly from the Apple iTunes App Store for free download. The creators of the Shure MV88 iOS explain more:
With an innovative Mid-Side architecture for clean, clear stereo sound, combines the motive MV88 Digital stereo condenser microphone directly to an Apple iPhone, iPod or iPad equipped with a hot-connection quality recordings on the move to capture. The middle of the page microphone element with a unique hinge 90 degrees mounted with built-in rotation, which allows for very flexible microphone position, also in video applications.
Five built-in DSP preset modes (speech, song, house, acoustic instrument sounds) on the Shure Plus MOTIV Studio app, a free download from the Apple App Store accessible. The design app also allows real-time adjustments including microphone gain, stereo width, and high-quality 24-bit / 48 kHz recording for optimal results in almost any environment. Shure-tested, all-metal construction provides confident performance in any environment.
Features of the Shure microphone MV88 iOS include:
- Concerted kidney and bidirectional 1 cm cartridges for best-in-class audio
- Mid-side architecture for a phase-perfect, clear stereo image
- Automatically adjusts EQ, compressor and limiter for optimum results
- Innovative hinge / swivel design supports multiple Point of View, including video applications
- Free ShurePlus MOTIV recording app with 24-bit / 48 kHz WAV (uncompressed) Recording, control of the DSP mode selection, microphone gain, stereo width, raw mid-side adjustments, Wind Reduction, capsule selection, left-right-Swap, 5 band EQ and compressor / limiter
- All-metal construction designed to withstand the most demanding shooting conditions