Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pocket Projector for iPhone 4





I like to share photos that I carry on my iPhone, obvious that one of the main reasons that I also have an iPhone in the first place, but I must tell you, it is hard, the full effectiveness of some of them to obtain special moments on my phones touch screen, may be as vivid and amazing the screen no matter it's still damn small.

Welcome to use the Pocket Projector for iPhone 4, a nice simple little dock and the projector, they take your movies, videos or presentations, and projects with you. Pool film shown at the side of the house? No problem. Camp out under the stars while watching the latest hack and slash film on a sheet hung in the trees? Absolute! The device is charged via USB and can be used as a backup battery for your phone.
The Pocket Projector has a surprisingly bright 15-lumen LED projector lamp, clear, brilliant images and a 640 × 360 native display resolution provides that can project 50 "images. The device also includes a focus adjustment that you can control and clarity, while a built-in 0.5-watt speaker delivers the audio, though perhaps not loud enough for some, but I have a wireless speaker system so its not a deal-breaker for me. Everything in all, a pretty good price for what you get.
So the next time you show all your holiday films from the islands, you break out of the pocket projector and let them see your sunburn life-size glory ... so much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment