Wednesday, March 2, 2016

iPhone document scanner





Check out these clever iPhone document scanner from the Cincinnati design student Kyle A Koch was taken so that he could simply take pictures with the iPhone documents.

The iPhone document scanner is made of cardboard, and it represents the iPhone at the right distance from paper to photograph it.

When I got my iPhone last year I loved everything important is in one place, and the ability of unneccesary devices, documents, to get rid of and the information that I kept with me. I would often photos of class assignments Snap printed on copy paper, so I lose, she would not care. The documents normally came pretty clear, but it was hard to keep still while take pictures. I made to do something, would ensure added the clean, consistent pictures of documents with the iPhone that would make free and easy on your own.

If you want to make your own, Kyle has uploaded instructions on how you are to make your own, full details can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment